BECOME A LEGACY DONOR
Join a committed group of like-minded philanthropists dedicated to supporting the needs of California’s future generation of homebuilding and construction professionals.
A planned gift to the California Homebuilding Foundation, creates a legacy that resonates throughout the homebuilding industry for generations to come. Planned gifts can be established through a bequest of a specific sum, a percentage of the donor’s estate, a portion of life insurance proceeds, or value of real estate or other property.
How to Join
1. Complete the Planned Giving form below and email to Terri Brunson at the California Homebuilding Foundation: email@example.com
2. Contact your attorney or financial planner to name the California Homebuilding Foundation as a recipient.
3. Notify the Foundation of the type of gift you have bequeathed to California Homebuilding Foundation.
Legacy Donor Benefits
Our staff will promote and commemorate your initiation into the Legacy society immediately*
• Photo and biography on the Legacy Donors webpage
• Recognition at the annual Hall of Fame gala honoring your legacy gift
• An engraved gift commemorating your membership in the society
*Anonymity will be respected and enforced upon request by the donor.