Students will be able to:
- Identify general shop safety practices/expectations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a safe attitude.
- Answer questions concerning occupational safety based on graphic information.
- Recognize the different types and components of graphs.
- Use various strategies in the interpretation of information presented visually.
- Use data analysis/statistics to make generalizations about occupational safety in differing fields.
- Recognize terms that are commonly used in the analysis of data and statistics.
- Identify the key factors that facilitate effective group/team operation.